Hello Hello !
This DIY facial mask is one of my favorites. It has been there for my skin through thick and thin jajaja. Activated charcoal is excellent for detoxifying, eliminating dirt and other impurities, plus it’s incredibly hydrating and soothing.
- 2 tablespoons of 100% natural honey.
- 3 drops of tea tree oil.
- 1 teaspoon of Aloe Vera.
- 1 tablespoon of POWDERED Vegetable Activated Charcoal (our main ingredient)
- 1 teaspoon of Vitamin E
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil or 3-4 drops of Nicole Ravachi Beauty Blanc # 2 Moisturizing Oil (optional).
- First grab a hollow container and mix the 2 tablespoons of honey with the oils.
- Once it’s properly mixed, add the rest of the ingtredients, be sure to leave the charcoal for last.
- Mix until it reaches a creamy consistency.
- Paint it on your face and wait 15-20 minutes.
- Remove with warm water or with a thin wet towel.
And voila! Let me know how it goes in the comment section below :)